At St Andrew’s we believe in the power of prayer. We seek God’s guidance about decisions that we make. People are encouraged to pray for our church, for the community, the nation and for world affairs. We pray for each other during services, not only in intercessions but also in groups and informally.
There are a number of initiatives within the church, which include:
– Monthly 24 hour prayer – click here for more information
– Prayer for healing
– Prayer ministry during the services on a Sunday
– Saturday prayer on the streets (SPOTS)
– Wednesday morning prayer meeting
– Prayer partnership power lines
For further information on any of these groups please contact the church office.